La Fifa ha revocato la sospensione del ct della Nazionale israeliana, il francese Luis Fernandez , che era stato inibito da qualsiasi attività legata al calcio. Lo ha annunciato la Federcalcio israeliana. «La Fifa ha officially announced that all restrictions on the breeder of Israel have been revoked " said a short statement posted on the website of the Israeli Federation. "Now we can all move forward" said Fernandez for his part, still on the website of the Federation. Fernandez, 51, had been suspended for failing to fulfill a disciplinary measure in 2009 on a financial dispute with the Al Rayyan , the club of Qatar who had trained between June and November 2005.
The decision of the disciplinary committee of FIFA, revealed on February 20 last, in fact dated back to November 26, 2009.
0 comments:
Post a Comment